HOMEGROWN: Entrepreneurship in your Community
FREE TO ATTEND opportunity for area leaders to engage and network to better understand and support small businesses in our area.
WHAT: HOMEGROWN: Entrepreneurship in your Community (Workshop is presented by U of MN Extension in collaboration with U of WI Extension office
WHO: Fillmore County community leaders and organizations interested in building a more supportive network for area entrepreneurs
WHEN: Wednesday, May 10, 2023, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
WHERE: F&M Community Bank, 100 St Anthony St., Preston MN 55965 (Basement Conference Room)
MORE INFO: See Attached PDF
HOMEGROWN: Entrepreneurship in your Community is:
- Specifically Designed for Fillmore County community leaders and organizations interested in building a more supportive network for area entrepreneurs
- (Examples could include: local officials, industry & business leaders, area non-profit board members, Chamber of Commerce/Economic Development members, etc.)
- This workshop will help participants:
- Better identify and understand the needs of new and small businesses in your community.
- Explore ways to leverage your knowledge, resources, and relationships to revitalize your community through entrepreneurship.
- Be part of a community-wide entrepreneurial ecosystem that fosters a vibrant and diverse economy.
- A box lunch will also be provided
- FREE TO ATTEND
- Registration Required: REGISTER NOW
Questions about this event? We are here to help! Please contact:
- Chris Hahn, Fillmore County EDA Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text 612-327-9729
- Neil Linscheid, U of M Extension, email@example.com, or call 651-334-2373
PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR CONTACTS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING
HOMEGROWN Entrepreneurship in your Community is a collaboration between the University of Minnesota Extension, the University of Wisconsin Extension, and the North Central Regional Center for Rural Development, and made possible locally with the support of F&M Community Bank and the Fillmore County Economic Development Authority.